Good Sir Knight Catmanius James Fast Manius CXXII (122nd) or Catman for short.
(Images by and )
Statistics:Height: 6 foot 2 inches.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral.
Fighting Style: Sabaku Nekoken.
Appearance:Physical: Macho and very muscular build. Square jaw and wide grin with light stubble. Hidden under his helmet is a two metre tall pompadour that fades from red to orange to yellow, from roots to tips. His chest is exposed since he doesn't wear an undershirt.
Outfit: - A unique 3/4 head racing helmet with cat-like ears on top and an opaque red visor that covers just the eye line, modified with cast titanium spikes along the top centre line of the helmet, iron exhaust manifold pipes protruding from the sides of the helmet and pointing towards the rear, and the visor is cracked slightly on the left side.
- A dark red cape that goes down to just below his knees. An orange scarf that is looped around the neck and the ends extend down above the cape to about the same length. A strip of bright yellow fabric that is tied to the scarf behind the neck and extends down above the cape to about the same length.
- Two cast titanium shoulderguards with four evenly spaced spikes each.
- An unzipped custom leather jacket with a mouth level high popped collar, rolled up sleeves to above the elbows, two waist high pockets on the front, bomber jacket style ribbed hem which starts at just below hip level and is about two and a half inches tall, two stitched on leather flame motifs at chest height on the front, and seven one inch holes in the shape of a horizontally mirrored North Star constellation on the back hidden by the cape. Two dark red painted titanium circular shaped elbow pads with black elastic straps.
- Off-white sports tape wrapped around his waist up to half way over his abs.
- Black leather trousers with both legs torn off from just below the knees and two extra pockets in the middle of the thighs on the front.
- Black leather knee high leather boots with black leather covered titanium toe caps and stitched on 'V's that start about two inches wide from the top of the boots and trough at about halfway down the shins on the fronts.
- Custom made rocket afterburner gauntlets with black leather open finger gloves that are connected to a black painted steel ring just above the wrists that is itself connected to a dark red painted afterburner cone that extends to mid-forearm height and is seven inches in diameter at the widest point, and the gloves have dark red painted metal caps over the knuckles.
- A black fabric headband wrapped around the forehead.
- Vintage silver framed racing goggles with red lenses, under the helmet's visor and under those goggles are these glasses: [url]i.imgur.com/37UXIZz.jpg[/url].
Equipment: The rocket afterburner gauntlets activate on medium to high power punches to jettison excess force, the flame blasts can extend for several metres back and expand to a couple metres wide in its most extreme activations. The visor has a built in HUD that has much of the functionality of a medium power computer, it can also be used to view in multiple forms of vision such as heat and night.
Other: In powered up states, the helmet's exhaust pipes shoot out flames constantly and the rocket afterburners let out streams of smoke. The ends of the cape/scarves catch on fire, as do the shoulderguards and boots.
Other Info:Parents: Good Sir Knight Catmanius James Action Manius CXXI (121st) - Father, Predecessor. Bastet, Goddess of Cats - Mother of most Catmans.
Other Family: The Catman Hierarchy.